Friday, January 4, 2013

Girly Girl!

I'm expecting our second baby in 3 months and I was over-joyed to find out that my son would become a big brother to a little GIRL! Don't get me wrong- I love boys and would've been over-joyed either way. And honestly, I suddenly became more nervous about raising a girl than a boy. Mainly because of the way our society idolizes sex and makes girls feel like they have a standard of beauty and size to measure up to. When I recently started decorating her nursery (so fun!) I wanted to find a way to instill God's Word and His everlasting love. So the theme of her room will be:

Love and Beauty

I've attached some pictures of things I've bought and made for the room. Can't wait to get it all put together!! More pics to come...
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment